Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's Time To...

It's time to make a change,
Time for this life to get rearranged.
I've been standing still for far too long,
Been making excuses about where I belong.

It's time to run,
Time to find my place in the sun.
It's time to move,
Time to get in the groove.

I'm doing this for me,
It's time for me to become the woman I'm meant to be.
I'm gonna shine,
It's my time.

It's time to move.
I've got everything to lose,
But it's time to reach just a little bit further,
Time to take a chance,
And hope it all works out,
Because that's what life is all about.

It's time to make a change,
Time for this life to get rearranged.
Time to move forward
And stop being a coward.

I might not get it right,
I might fail,
But I'm going to keep up the fight,
And follow this trail.

This is my time.
It's time to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment