Sunday, March 15, 2009

Random Lines of Poetry

~Unfinished works~

I'm a hopeless romantic.
A good love story makes my heart frantic.
I blush at the sight of a beautiful bouquet.
What more can I say?

I hear amazing story after story.
And quietly wonder, what about me?
Where is my happy ending?
Where is my prince charming...

Love is the only reason to live,
And I have all this love to give.
All it takes is a deep knowing glance,
To start a storybook romance.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm scared to fail.
I'm afraid to give it my all.
Because I don't know how hard I may fall.

Everytime I put my all in,
I never seem to win.
I don't want to lose.
I don't know which path to choose.

Give it my all
And possibly fall,
Or play it safe
And plan my escape.

I don't want to let you down.
I want to be worthy of this invisible crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment