Monday, December 14, 2009

The Only Way to Be

Deep down I always knew it was just a game.
But I know I'll always be the same.
I was ready to give him my heart
Right from the start.

I know I can come on strong,
And for some I play the game all wrong,
But I have so much love inside me
and it's the only way I know how to be.

I'll never regret going through this,
Never regret a single kiss...
Because he opened my mind, body and soul
To so much I had never known.

I have all this love inside me,
It's the only way I know how to be.
So I'm not going to change a thing,
Because if the next one doesn't like me for me,
He can spread his wings
And leave me be.

I'm gonna find the one who wants my love
And he'll never put anyone else above,
And until I find him...
I'm going to keep being me
Because that's the only way I know how to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment