Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Confession #7

When I fall, I fall hard.


I like to think I have a big heart. I always joke that I have all this extra love to give, but no one to give it to...so when I do find someone, and I fall there's no turning back for me. I am the type of person who will give everything and anything to that person just to see them smile, just to see them happy. I put other's happiness before my own...and all because I want to, it's just the type of person I am.

I love love. I love the idea of being in love...which is so dangerous for me. Because I see beauty and potential in everyone. Part of me wishes I didn't, because it would save me some pain...but I think to finally get what I want, I'm going to have to go through some struggle and heartbreak...it comes with the territory. If you're willing to give someone your heart, you have to also be willing to have it broken.


Current song: Lady Antebellum "Need You Now" I'm loving this song right now!!
My favorite line: "I'd rather hurt, than feeling nothing at all."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB7T3lJ3dZ4

No comments:

Post a Comment