Sunday, October 25, 2009

The One

All it takes is the smallest touch
To set my body on fire.
And I tremble with desire.

All it takes is one look,
You read me like a book.
Everything around me disappears
And the rapid beat of my heart is the only thing I hear.

I see your face
And don't want to be any other place.
I want to feel your arms around me,
There's no place I'd rather be.

When I'm wrapped up in your arms
I feel safe from any harm.
Everything that I'm saying is true,
But please don't let it alarm you.

You're not looking for a girlfriend,
I'm just trying to be your friend.
But who knows how things will end up in the end.
So for now I'll just have fun,
and maybe one day I can be the one.

The one you turn to.
The one you can always trust to be true.
The one you can call a lover.
The one you can always call a friend.
The one who will be there until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment