Saturday, January 16, 2010

Confession #1

I am a hopeless romantic.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love love.

Being a hopeless romantic is amazing and heartbreaking at the same time. I get teased, and asked how on earth I can be a hopeless romantic, after being heartbroken, and embarrassed and hurt beyond belief, but I can't help what feels natural to me. It's the only way I know how to be.

So despite the pain, I always look for the upside, they usually outweigh the downside. I believe everything happens for a reason, and I have faith in the idea that I will meet someone who I am meant to be with...and the journey will have its ups and downs, but once I get to my destination a whole new journey will begin.

A hopeless romantic is stronger than she looks, because do your worse, and she will still remain optimistic because she will always believe in the magic of love.

1 comment:

  1. when the bad outweighs the good...you got to cut your losses.

    ReplyDelete