Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

It has been a year since I decided to start this little project of mine. I haven't changed too much over the last year, but I do think I have made some progress.

The picture I had of myself used to be unclear and undefined, but it has become much more clear in the last few months. I'm learning more and more about myself and people and life in general every day.

2009 was a good year for me. I have discovered who my true friends are and how much they truly mean to me. My family is just as amazing as they have always been...they continue to inspire me to be better in so many different ways.

I am extremely excited for what 2010 has in store for me. For those of you who know me, you know that 10 is my favorite number, always has been...so this is going to be a magical year for me. I already have some things lined up for the year, a few different weddings, some trips...it's going to be amazing :) I am also turning 25 this year, a quarter century!!! I'm trying to put something together to celebrate this momentous occasion lol.

I am extremely grateful to be given the opportunity to see another year. I thank God for giving me so much each and every day. I am truly blessed, and I do not plan on taking anything for granted this year. I am going to live life to the fullest...

2010...here we go!!!!

1 comment: