Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Life is Funny...

It's crazy how people from your past can mysteriously show up again...and it seems like when one finds you, more are soon to follow.

It's great reconnecting with people, and it's a wonderful feeling knowing you made enough of an impact on someone that they still remember you and want to know how you are doing or still be a part of your life.

I've recently reconnected with two people who were such big parts of my teenage years, and once I got past the awkward re-introduction stage, it was nice. It's funny how you can talk like the years haven't flown by, like it's been hours since you last spoke, not months or even years. Realistically, I don't know how prominent they will be in my future, but knowing that our friendship/relationship has withstood time, distance, separation and so many other obstacles, and we can now come to a comfortable and common middle ground makes me smile.

I will say it again, everything happens for a reason...and there is a reason for why we have reconnected...hopefully I'll figure out what that reason is soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment