Friday, January 2, 2009

Just one of those days

It's just one of those days. I have no desire to get up and do anything. I just want to sleep the day away. For the umpteenth time, you are gone. Instead of being awake and thinking about this aching feeling in my heart, I'd rather just sleep and escape into a dream world where you don't exist, where you can't continue to make me feel this way.

I hope and pray that when I wake up the feeling won't be here anymore, that you'll be gone and I'll finally be able to let you go...

It's been coming for so long, but something always pulled me back. Hope? Fear? I honestly don't know what it was that kept me coming back, but no more. The time has come for me to move on and not look back. You're not going to have this hold on me anymore.

For me to be happy, means you will no longer be a part of my present or future. You're a part of my past and that is where you will stay. I'll never forget you and will always look on the good times with a smile, but I deserve better. I deserve to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment