Saturday, January 3, 2009

Never Think

I try with all my strength
To stop thinking about you and the pain
I want all the thoughts to disappear
The memories of your voice
Of the feel of your arms around me
I want them all to go away
I never want to think of them again

The soft whisper of your voice against my ear
The sweetness of your kisses
The way you would wipe away the tears
And rid me of all my fears
The soft gaze of your eyes
I want them all to go away
I never want to think of them again

You were no good for me
It’s easy to see
But it’s hard to finally let you go
To finally be able to say no

I want all the memories to go away
I never want to think of them again.

I don’t know where to start.
I know you’ll always have a place in my heart
But I’m going to lock those memories away
And that’s where they are going to stay
Until I’m strong enough to think of them
Without the pain.
So until then,

I want all the memories to go away,
I never want to think of them again…

No comments:

Post a Comment