Monday, November 2, 2009

Can't Stay...

I like you more than I can say.
Which is why I can't possibly stay.

The more time I spend with you,
With every phone call,
The deeper I fall.
And to my own heart I need to be true.

I want more,
But you want to get out and explore.
I won't hold you back,
Or stand in your way.
Which is why I can't possibly stay.

You're who I've been looking for,
But I need more.
This is a feeling so deep,
You're the first one I've wanted to keep.

The others have come and gone,
And I've had my fun.
I'm beginning to feel,
And this feels too real.

I get lost in your eyes,
I couldn't bare to tell you any lies.
This is a new feeling for me,
I'm not sure what it all means.

All I know is I like you more than I can say,
Which is why I can't possibly stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment