Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

I just wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude for all the amazing people in my life. I know I've said it before, but I don't think it can be said enough....

I am truly blessed. I am so grateful for all the people in my life and for those who are no longer a part of it...Everyone I have met has come into my life for a reason and I'm so thankful for each and every one of them.

Thank you.

Thanks for all the memories,
For helping me find...me.

Thanks for giving me someone in whom I could confide.
Thanks for helping me stay brave,
Even when all I wanted was to run and hide.

Thank you for helping me be strong,
And for helping me right my wrongs.
I owe so much to you all,
You've always been there to catch me when I fall.

I can't say thank you enough,
For all the support, love and the other stuff.
I am truly blessed,
And it's something I will continue to confess.

1 comment: