Monday, November 2, 2009

A Poem for My Favorite

Just a little something for my favorite...you know who you are! ;-)



You're one of my very best friends,
And you know I'll be here for you until the very end.
Through all the silly boys
And their silly talking that we'll just call stupid noise.


You bring out the best in me,
Whenever I'm around you I can't help but be happy.
You help me stay strong,
We can't seem to go without talking for very long.


We can laugh about anything,
All it takes is the simplest thing.
I joke that you're my soul mate,
But it must be true...
Because I've never had a friend quite like you.


You've become my family,
And I would do anything for you.
I love you with all my heart,
And I knew we'd be close right from the very start.


You helped me keep smiling even when I was sad.
You're the last person I'd ever want to make mad.
You may call me out when I'm being a chicken shit,
But you'll always and forever be my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment