Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What You Do

You came out of the blue,
And I already know I'd be lost without you.
You're exactly who I've been hoping for,
You give me a feeling I've never felt before.

When I'm around you,
Nothing else seems to matter.
The outside world becomes a big blur.

You've managed to turn a light on inside me.
I can't remember the last time I was this happy.
It's happiness I've never felt before,
And I want more.

I'm trying to take things slow,
To see where this may go.
I'm trying to be patient,
Sometimes I think you're heaven-sent.

You say all the right things,
You make me laugh,
And make me feel like I could do anything.

You're just too good to be true.
I don't know what I did to deserve you.
I keep hoping I don't say or do the wrong thing,
Because losing you would be devastating.

I want to thank you for being you,
And for all that you do.
Even if this doesn't last,
And we're not meant to be,
You've shown me that I do deserve to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment