Monday, November 9, 2009

Through Any Weather...

Every time I pull up to your place,
I feel an instant smile spread across my face.

I've waited patiently to see you,
And have spent that time thinking about all the things we could do.
I see you and all I want is to be in your arms.
Even in the coldest chill you keep me warm.

I enjoy our time together,
No matter the weather.
When it's cold outside,
We can lay under the covers and hide.

When the sun is shining
And it feels just like spring,
We can go for a walk,
And just talk.

No matter the time of day,
We can always find ways to play.
It never matters what we do,
I just enjoy spending time with you.

This isn't some storybook romance,
But if given the chance
We could be good together
Through the good and bad weather.

We get along so well,
Anyone around us for a few minutes can tell.
There is something between us,
Something there,
We make quite the pair.

We aren't ready for anything serious,
Not ready for it to be just us.
I'm happy with how we are,
Although I wish you didn't live so far.

I wouldn't change a thing.
My time with you is never boring.
The more I learn about you,
The more I see,
Continues to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment